Claim your Betfred free bet, bet £10 get £60
|Bookie||Review Rating||Deposit||Free Bet||Link to Claim|
We truly believe that the Betfred free bet offer is the current market-leader of all the UK bookmakers. Bet £10 and you’ll get a huge £60 thanks to Betfred’s very generous free bet offer.
Betfred also features:
- An award-winningly fast mobile website
- An array of apps supporting their main products, including sportsbook, casino, games, lotto and more
- The Betfred free bet includes £30 in sportsbook free bets and £30 credit to use in the Betfred online casino
Already convinced? Turn a £10 bet into £60 with a Betfred free bet now.
Already taken advantage of the Betfred free bet? Try one of the new bookmakers added to our list of free bets, worth over £2,600
Betfred is one of the UK’s top bookmakers, as demonstrated with the high amount they are willing to sacrifice in terms of a free bet.
How do I get the Betfred free bet promotion?
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Deposit £10 into your account using a credit or debit card
- Deposits made with an e-wallet such as Neteller or Skrill (Moneybookers), PayPal, Paysafe, etc. means that you’re not valid to receive the Betfred free bet
- Place one £10 bet – two £5 bets do not qualify for the Betfred free bet – at odds of evens (2.00) or greater, on any sportsbook event
- Regardless of whether your qualifying bet wins or loses, within 48 hours of the market being settled (paid out or lost), you’ll receive your Betfred free bet to the amount of £60
- Your Betfred free bet is made up of two £30 installments as follows:
- £30 as a free bet to use on sportsbook markets
- £30 to use as credit in the Betfred casino
- All Betfred free bets must be used within seven days of being credited – if you don’t use it before then, you will lose the credit
Are there any minimum odds for the Betfred free bet?
We already know that you must bet at evens (2.00) or greater with your initial £10 in order to qualify to even receive the Betfred free bet, but any free bet claimants should be aware that there’s no apparent minimum odds requirement for their free bet funds.
In other words, if you wanted to, once you have successfully unlocked your Betfred free bet, you may then risk your £30 credit on a very short odds selection – such as 1/10 – and receive a payout of £3 (as you will forfeit your free bet stake).
What else do I need to watch out for with the Betfred free bet?
- Your qualifying bet – placed at odds of evens or greater – must be settled within 60 days of being placed
- The Betfred free bet is open to UK and Northern Ireland new website and mobile customers only
- Bettors must make sure the first bet they place with Betfred is their £10 qualifying bet
- Betfred’s free bet is available only for seven days – use it or lose it!
- The Betfred free bet has a generous bet through requirement – you simply need to wager it once, so bet £30, and you will then be able to withdraw any winnings as cash
- As with any free bet, you will not receive your free bet stake back, so if you place your £30 free bet in one go on a market at evens (2.00), you will receive £30 in winnings total
- Cashed out bets do not qualify for the free bet, so hold your nerve with your qualifying bet, unless it’s worth more than the £30 that you will receive as a payout and you’re happy to walk away with your winnings as they are at the time
- With the £30 casino credit, you must bet it through 50x in order to be able to withdraw the cash, so £1,500 of betting through
- The maximum stake for your casino free bet credit is £5
- You need to opt in to receive the Betfred casino bonus during the sign up process
*While we endeavour to keep our information perfectly up-to-date, bookies can and do change their Terms and Conditions without notice. Always read the small print on the Betfred website before claiming their free bet offer.
Other Betfred benefits
Betfred is without question one of the UK’s top bookmakers. They provide a great deal of benefits to punters over and above their very inviting welcome offer, including:
- Acca insurance on five-folds or higher: If one selection lets you down on your accumulator with Betfred and you have five or more selections, they’ll give you back your stake as a free bet, up to the amount of £10
- Hattrick heaven: If you correctly back the first goalscorer on football markets and they go on to score a hattrick (three or more goals), Betfred will pay out treble the odds
- For example, if you backed Thierry Henry to score first for Arsenal at 2/1 for £10 and he went on to score a hattrick, Betfred would settle it at 6/1 for a £70 return!
- US sports acca insurance: Similar to their football acca insurance, if your NHL, NBA, NFL or MLB five-fold+ loses by one leg, they’ll repay your stake as a free bet up to £25
Other Betfred free bets: Casino, poker and games
As well as a market-leading sportsbook free bet, Betfred also has offers available to new users on their online casino, games and poker. Note that claiming one of the below offers may mean you’re unable to claim the Betfred free bet on sports.