|Bookie||Review Rating||Deposit||Free Bet||Link to Claim|
Bet £5 get £20 in Coral free bets now
If you’ve never been a Coral customer online, you can turn a £5 deposit into £20 in free bets today. Coral is one of the leading UK bookies, and a bet £5 get £20 Coral sign up bonus is not to be sniffed at. It’s rare that the initial deposit is as low as £5, and it gives you a great chance to walk away with some profit after your Coral free bet.
How do I get a Coral free bet?
There are a few steps you need to take to claim your Coral free bet. You should also be aware of rules and restrictions surrounding the free bet, just to make sure you fully capitalise.
Claiming your Coral free bet:
- Sign up online; there’s no Coral promo code that you need to enter
- Deposit £5
- Place your first bet with a £5 stake on a sports event, either win or each way, provided the odds are 1/2 (1.50) or greater
- You will then be awarded 4x £5 Coral free bets
Things to watch out for when redeeming the Coral free bet
You should be aware of a few terms and conditions around the Coral promo, including:
- Minimum odds: Make sure your first bet is a £5 stake placed at odds of 1/2 or greater
Free bet expiry: Your Coral free bets expire after seven days, so make sure you use them before you lose them
- Cash outs: Do not cash out your qualifying bet or any of your free bet stakes; you will lose your promotional credit
- Free bet stakes: Are not paid out as part of your returns
- For example, if you place a £5 free bet on odds of 2/1, your payout would be £10 and not £15
- Valid bet types: Free bets are valid on – Singles, doubles, trebles, accas, forecast or combinations. They are not valid on Football Jackpot, tote, other combination and multiple bets (such as a Lucky15)
- Geography: The Coral free bet is available to new customers in the UK and Ireland
- Age: You must be at least 18 years old to bet with Coral’s free bets
*While we endeavour to keep our information 100% up-to-date, bookies can and do change their Terms and Conditions without notice. Always read the small print on the Coral website before claiming their free bet offer.
Not ready to use a free bet with a deposit? Choose a free bet no deposit offer now and capitalise on risk-free bets!
Coral review: Why should I bet with Coral?
Coral is one of the UK’s top bookmakers, making them a reliable service with competitive odds. The group has moved with the times, and has many competitive features such as a mobile app, the ability to cash out, live streaming of sports, and busy and buzzing vegas, casino and games websites.
Coral also offers their users:
- All sports: Market-leading special odds, such as offering up to 33/1 for particular football teams to win a single game
- All sports: Bet £5 get £20 as a Coral free bet when you’re a new customer
- Football: 4+ acca boost – Bet on 4 or more football teams in an acca, get your winnings boosted by 10% paid as a free bet
- Football: In play Premier League insurance – Bet £10 in play on a 3pm Premier League football kick off, get £10 in free bets to use in play if it loses
- Horses: Payouts up to five places on particular horse racing events
- Horses: Money back as a free bet if your horse loses by a length or less on particular horse racing events
- Horses and Greyhounds: Best price guaranteed – if the starting price is higher than when you placed your bet, they’ll give you the SP
- Player bets: Create your own bets, back and lay them against other Coral bettors
- Coral Connect: If your online bet wins, you can collect your payout in store
- Cash out and partial cash out: You can cash out bets in full, or cash out a percentage of the value
Ready to get started? Bet £5, get £20 now with Coral.
How to get in touch with Coral
You might find it reassuring to know that Coral is very responsive if you have a question or a problem.
Their customer service options include:
- Live chat: Talk to an advisor most hours of the day through an online chat session
- Email: You can reach Coral’s support team on email@example.com
- Telephone: You can call Coral on 0800 44 0011
- Social media: Coral can be found here on Twitter
The history of Coral
Formed in 1926 as Coral, the bookmakers headquartered in Stratford, London, before becoming part of the wider Gala Coral Group.
In July 2015, it was revealed Coral would merge with another major bookmaker Ladbrokes, and Ladbokes Coral plc. was formed in November 2016.
In 2017, the group looked to expand their global reach and lay down roots in Italy and China, pushing their land-based bingo offering in the major Asian nation.
Responsible gambling with Coral
Regulations dictate that Coral, as with all online bookmakers, must offer users a wide variety of ways to control their gambling online. With Coral, you can set daily, weekly or monthly deposit limits, which restrict the amount of money you can deposit into your Coral account.
For example, if you set a monthly deposit limit of £20, the maximum that you would be able to deposit and bet in a calendar year is £240.
We’d encourage all gamblers to budget for their betting and place appropriate deposit limits.
You can also enact a cooling off period with Coral, where you can restrict your access to all of their betting services for a set time, such as 24 hours.
The key things to remember are to always bet responsibly with Coral. If you’re not having fun, or if you can’t afford the money you’re gambling, stop immediately.
If you want to read more advice or talk to someone about problem gambling, please visit GamCare UK now.