Claim £30 with a Unibet free bet offer
|Bookie||Review Rating||Deposit||Free Bet||Link to Claim|
|Unibet||4.5/5||Up to £30||Up to £30||Claim offer|
Are you a new customer to Unibet? If so, you’re in a great position to claim a Unibet free bet offer and place a totally risk-free up to £30 bet. If your first bet loses, Unibet will give you your stake back as a free bet, up to the value of £30. Make sure you meet all of the eligibility criteria so you can make the very most of the Unibet free bet offer right away.
Click here now to claim your free bet immediately and place a £30 bet with a big insurance policy today.
How do I get a Unibet free bet of £30?
It’s simple. All you need to do is deposit and bet any amount between £1 and £30 at minimum odds of 2/5 (1.40) to give yourself a chance at receiving the Unibet free bet.
What happens if your qualifying bet wins?
Then you simply receive your stake back along with your winnings, settled as a regular bet. You would not receive a Unibet free bet in these circumstances.
For example, if you placed a £30 on the minimum price of 2/5 and your bet wins, you’d receive your £30 stake back, plus £12 in winnings.
This is great, because you have the safety net of Unibet’s free bet offer, and so you could try being riskier with your initial bet and back something at evens (2.00). If you win, you’ll receive your £30 stake back plus your £30 winnings and can walk away from Unibet as a profit-making winner.
What happens if your qualifying bet loses?
In this instance, your stake would be lost, but within 24 hours of your initial bet being settled, you’d receive a Unibet free bet credit to match the stake that you placed, up to a maximum of £30 (and a minimum of £1!).
For example, if you bet £10 on your qualifying bet at 3/1, if it wins you’d receive your £10 stake back, plus £30 profit and walk away a winner. However, if your bet lost, you’d then receive a Unibet free bet to the value of £10 within 24 hours.
As with your qualifying bet, your free bet must be wagered at odds of at least 2/5, or you risk losing your free bet credit. Furthermore, before you can withdraw your free bet winnings, you must bet the amount through three times.
For example, using the above scenario where you’ve received a Unibet free bet of £10, you would need to then risk £30 before you could withdraw it. This can be achieved by using your £10 free bet credit on a market at evens, then using the £10 winnings on another market at evens, before placing a third £10 bet, at 2/5.
Already used Unibet? Check out our full list of over 45 free bets from both well-known and brand new bookmakers.
Unibet free bet offer Terms and Conditions
There are several Terms and Conditions that you should be aware of before you claim your free bet offer from Unibet:
- The offer is available in the United Kingdom residents aged 18 and above only
- Any users who have already used the Unibet free bet will not qualify and are very unlikely to be able to receive the promotion
- Your qualifying bet and free bet stakes must be wagered at minimum odds of 2/5 or above
- You must bet through Unibet’s free bet three times before you can withdraw the cash, so if your free bet is worth £30, you need to bet through £90 in order to walk away with cash
- Your free bet is only available for seven days after it’s credited, so make sure you use it before you lose it
- All free bet stakes must be settled within 30 days of your initial free bet being awarded, so make sure you are aware of this limitation
- You won’t be eligible to receive the Unibet free bet if you make your initial deposit using an e-wallet, such as Entercash or hipaymistercash
- As with any free bet promotion, Unibet reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time, and without warning
*While we endeavour to keep our information perfectly up-to-date, bookies can and do change their Terms and Conditions without notice. Always read the small print on the Unibet website before claiming their free bet offer.
What other offers are available with Unibet in addition to the free bet?
Unibet has a range of other promotions on their other product offerings, including casino,
- Casino: Deposit £100, play with £300 casino bonus
- Poker: Deposit £20, get £20 in free tournament entries + £500 progressive bonus – Claim this offer now
Ready to get started?