Looking for William Hill free bets worth £30?
|Bookie||Review Rating||Deposit||Free Bet||Link to Claim|
|William Hill||5/5||£10||£30||Claim offer|
Using free bets is a great way to drive up your profits from sports betting. William Hill free bets allow you to deposit £10 and get £30 free, which is a decent bonus which places it at a moderate level of generosity when compared with other leading UK bookmakers.
Some bookies offer up to £60 in free bets in exchange for £10, others offer up to £200 as free bets for a matched deposit, and some offer free bets with no deposit required. Check out our full and comprehensive free bets list to see and claim the best offers.
How do these free bets work? Is there a William Hill promo code?Quite simply, you need to visit the William Hill website and deposit £10. You’ll then be awarded £30 in the form of three £10 free bets, which you can place on any market, provided the minimum odds are 1/2.There is a William Hill promo code – C30 – so enter this if and when you’re prompted during the sign up process.To capitalise on the William Hill free bet, you need to:
- Deposit £10 into your William Hill account
- Enter the William Hill promo code C30 if you’re asked to when signing up
- Place a bet using your £10 on a selection with odds of at least 1/2 or greater
- Wait for the William Hill free bets worth up to £30 to be deposited into your account, which should happen very soon after you place your first £10 bet
- Wager your three £10 William Hill free bets at odds of 1/2 or greater to qualify
- Note that you only have 30 days after the award of your William Hill free bet, otherwise you will lose your £30 of free bets
- Also note that your free bet stakes are not returned as part of your winnings, so if you place three £10 bets at the minimum odds of 1/2, you would win a total of £15
What’s good about betting with William Hill?William Hill is one the UK’s leading bookmakers, as demonstrated by their excellent free bet offer. In addition to this, Will Hill offers bettors:
- Live streaming of some of their sporting events; they had rights to show all of the Wimbledon tennis in 2017, for example
- Fantastic in play betting markets with the ability to cash in a percentage (or all) of your bets prior to their conclusion
- #YourOdds requests, where you can tweet them to request special bets that aren’t currently available on their website; you can also use this to create your own market for your William Hill free bets
- Acca insurance: In addition to your free bet, William Hill offer accumulator insurance on bets of five selections or more. If one bet lets an otherwise perfectly good accumulator down, they’ll give you a free bet
- Bore draw insurance: If a game you bet on ends 0-0 and you’ve bet on a correct score or double result, they will give you a free bet to match your original stake, up to the value of £50
- 15% free bet bonus when you back a horse that wins by two or more lengths (selected UK & Irish flat racing only)
What support options do William Hill offer?Punters take reassurance to know that they can get the support they need when they have a question about the website or app they’re using. William Hill has several ways to get in touch, and we’ve always found them to be very responsive.
- Live chat: Reach William Hill advisors 24 hours a day, seven days a week through their live chat service
- Email: They are very quick and helpful when you contact them on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact them in one of these two ways if your William Hill promo code doesn’t work
Betting on mobile with William HillThe experience using William Hill on mobile is good. Pages are quick to load, and, providing you have a decent Internet connection or strong signal for 4g data, adding and placing bets is relatively seamless.The only negative we’ve experienced are at times with weaker Internet signal, where some bets can get “stuck” on their way onto your slip, or on their way to being placed. This delay sometimes can last over a minute, which is understandably a nervous time if you’re attempting to place a large wager.There’s also an official William Hill mobile app which is similar to their website, with a good level of performance.Other great William Hill free bet offersIt’s not just sportsbook where you can claim free bets from William Hill. They also have thriving casino, games and poker areas on their website where you can unlock further value through free bet offers.Just click the links below to claim a William Hill free bet now:
- Sportsbook: Bet £10, get £30
- Poker: Deposit £10, get £100
- Casino: 100% matched up to £300
- Vegas: 100 free spins
- Bingo: 400% up to £40
Ready to get started?Bet £10, get £30 right now.