By accessing our website https://todaysfootballtips.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws, including age and geographic restrictions related to gambling. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Today’s Football Tips’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Today’s Football Tips’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Today’s Football Tips at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Today’s Football Tips’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Today’s Football Tips makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Today’s Football Tips does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site, including the odds of suggested bets, combination bets, or the value or vailidity of any free bet offers.
In no event shall Today’s Football Tips or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Today’s Football Tips’s website, even if Today’s Football Tips or a Today’s Football Tips authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Today’s Football Tips’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Today’s Football Tips does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Today’s Football Tips may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Today’s Football Tips does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Today’s Football Tips has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Today’s Football Tips of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Today’s Football Tips may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
1.2 A cookie is a string of letters and digits we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer, mobile phone or tablet if you agree. You can elect to block cookies by changing your browser settings, or visiting our website in “private” or “incognito” mode.
However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), some parts of our website might not function properly, or be visible. For more information on cookies and how they’re used, visit www.aboutcookies.org. We make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing on www.aboutcookies.org.
2. Tools and Trackers
2.1 Our website uses various pieces of software and integrated tools to track and monitor how our website is used. These include, WordPress trackers, stat collectors and Google Analytics.
2.2 Google Analytics data is used to improve your website experience, and it tells us what type of computer you’re using, how long you stay on our website, which pages you visit, how long for, which country and city you are in, and other information. Google Analytics does not, however, tell us which websites you visit after you leave.
2.3 Through remarketing, Google and your cookies are used to show our advertisements on other websites you might visit during this or any subsequent browser session.
2.4 To the best of our capabilities and knowledge, all of our work falls within Google’s Terms of Service.